For sale: Nimbus Zoom Sea Kayak (composite)

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
rec1551

For sale: Nimbus Zoom Sea Kayak (composite)

Post by rec1551 » Tue May 07, 2013 5:50 pm

I am selling a Nimbus Zoom composite kayak. The boat was bought secondhand by me from a Kayak instructor and though knowing it was an advanced boat, I though I would have more time to learn how to use it safely (I'm a novice). This is not the case and i've used it about three times in two years so it has to go.

The boat is a top quality composite kayak built in BC and fitted with all the extra's

Basic spec here: http://www.nimbuskayaks.com/zoom.htm

Mine also has twin hatches with corelight lids/neoprene covers, featherlight rudder system, full decklines and a lomo cockpit cover

Red deck, white hull.

Excellent seakeeping qualities, especially in a following sea and very good secondary stability, these boats are built with incredible attention to detail and cost several thousand candian dollars when new. This one was apparently a one off exebhition special and imported by Knoydart in 2005. It was sold to a guy who used it on the river Thames for a couple of years but decided it was too much boat for him and sold it to the chap I bought it off who used it for its intended purpose including rescues - hence it has quite a few deck scratches and though perfectly sound looks slightly tatty. All the fittings are in perfect working order though and inside it looks new. I would estimate the boat as a 7 out of 10 for condition!

Price £500 no offers Pics on request. I'm in East Sussex

rec1551

Re: For sale: Nimbus Zoom Sea Kayak (composite)

Post by rec1551 » Sun May 12, 2013 1:33 pm

Bump

Not a nibble?

£500 for an excellent sea kayak.......its a feather craft rudder btw not featherlight

Don't make me put it on ebay!

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”