Gumotex Safari 330 inflatable kayak for sale - now sold

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
Norfolkkiwi

Gumotex Safari 330 inflatable kayak for sale - now sold

Post by Norfolkkiwi »

I have a Safari 330 kayak for sale. We bought 2 of these, however, due to health reasons, my husband is unable to kayak. I love mine and with warmer weather on the horizon look forward to getting out on the water once again. Also have 2 part split Feel Free Day Tourer (glass shaft) 220 cm paddles for sale. Please contact via PM or email for further info.

Norfolkkiwi

Re: Gumotex Safari 330 inflatable kayak for sale - unused

Post by Norfolkkiwi »

Norfolkkiwi wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:12 pm
I have a Safari 330 kayak for sale. We bought 2 of these, however, due to health reasons, my husband is unable to kayak. I love mine and with warmer weather on the horizon look forward to getting out on the water once again. Also have 2 part split Feel Free Day Tourer (glass shaft) 220 cm paddles for sale. £350.00 Please contact via PM or email for further info.

Norfolkkiwi

Re: Gumotex Safari 330 inflatable kayak - Sold

Post by Norfolkkiwi »

Norfolkkiwi wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 2:12 pm
I have a Safari 330 kayak for sale. We bought 2 of these, however, due to health reasons, my husband is unable to kayak. I love mine and with warmer weather on the horizon look forward to getting out on the water once again. Also have 2 part split Feel Free Day Tourer (glass shaft) 220 cm paddles for sale. Please contact via PM or email for further info.

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”