Jefe C1 conversion

Whitewater and touring for sale and wanted adverts
iainembrey

Jefe C1 conversion

Post by iainembrey »

Selling my Jefe C1 conversion; currently it's in Liverpool; could bring it up to Edinburgh.

£200-300 ono.

All the waffle:
My brother and I spent a couple of weeks one summer converting this, and we were very pleased with the results. Spent over £100 on foam for the job. Did some decent runs in it - made club trips much more fun.
Adjustable hip pads made from a buancy aid, super comfy BA foam all around knees and to support ankles, a single shaped block of closed cell foam providing the main seat and overthruster structure, quick release straps for when you're fealing keen; also a front airbag that I may be persuaded to part with.
Sadly It's been in my parents' garage not being used enough for about 4 years, and they are now moving house, so it's time to let go of the sentiment...
Only thing really to mention is that I split the front about 10 years ago in the pyranees - welded with some high-grade stainless steel mesh and been like a (steel-reinforced) rock ever since. Oh, and the corner of one of the bits of knee foam got nibbled by a mouse. Outraged, but cosmetic only.
You can also have the original seat, centre post, etc in case you ever want to have it back in kayak mode.

Hopefully you can have loads of fun in it!

Bristolborn

Re: Jefe C1 conversion

Post by Bristolborn »

Still for sale 😃. Cheers Nick Mitchell

iainembrey

Post by iainembrey »

Good Morning Nick,

As luck would have it, this is still available... Currently it's in Lancaster, but it could be moved to either Liverpool or Edinburgh in the relatively near future if that helped?

Have a lovely Thursday,
With my best wishes,
Yours,
Iain

Bristolborn

Post by Bristolborn »

Please contact me. Wish to buy. Free to collect anytime. Cheers Nick Mitchell.
0742 942 9995
nickcmitchell@msn.com

Return to “Whitewater and Touring Kayaks For Sale”