Save Our Rivers - Glen Etive Under Threat
The developer has resubmitted it's plans for the hydro schemes on the Allt Mheuran and Allt Fhaolain. Having studied the new applications Save Our Rivers feels although the schemes have been reduced in scale our reasons for objection have remained the same.
Save Our Rivers have therefore resubmitted their objection and urge you to do the same, the deadline has officially passed for new objections but they are still being received and should be considered up until the application is decided.
To take action click the link:
From the Forum...
- Pool sessions Rhondda area - Mini2 15/01/2019 - Hi Are there any pool sessions in the Rhondda south wales areas I am an older person 40ish ,quit new to kayaking Would like to do some pool sessions to improve my paddling and rolling. If I joined a club could I just join them for the pool sessions , As I can't commit to outings , I'm the type of person on my day off ill wake up look out window and think ill put kayak on car and pop down beach for an hour Thanks Brian Sent from my P00C using Tapatalk
- Which boat to get. - Lakeside 14/01/2019 - Advice needed foe a newbie. I think I need a kayak nor a canoe but wonder more about storage space out of the water, i.e should I get and...
- Campervan Scotland - where to stay - banzer 14/01/2019 - Hi all Taking the family campervanning in May half term. I know Scotland pretty well but haven't done a van trip before. I think ideally we would do...
- Allt Dearg Mor/Sligachan - Kizzie_St-As 13/01/2019 - Full River Guide
- Lost Red Prijon Kayak Loch Fyne - jockbarge 12/01/2019 - Hello, this washed away a few weeks ago from half way up Loch Fyne, no luck finding it so far, please let me know if anyone comes across it, thanks.