A pleasure to have you over Jim and what an excellent video, your getting rather good at these little productions :-)
- Posts: 213
- Joined: Sun May 17, 2009 7:29 pm
Jim what a great video, you really have a knack with the editing.
- Posts: 2877
- Joined: Sun May 11, 2003 1:31 pm
- Location: Glasgow
Great video Jim. Really good to meet you again. Saturdays paddle was one to remember!
P&H Delphin 150
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Mon Aug 29, 2011 2:11 pm
- Location: Chorley, Lancashire
Wow! Where did you learn to edit? Please tell me it was in your spare time and you found a bunch of websites with thutorials? That's teevee quality, right there!
- Posts: 542
- Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2005 7:12 pm
- Posts: 1396
- Joined: Sat Nov 12, 2005 6:11 pm
- Location: Lives in a Pineapple but NOT under the sea, Prestatyn, North Wales
Top film Jim, very slick.
- Posts: 174
- Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:45 pm
- Location: Manchester
Jim, clearly your wasted as a guide book writer. Very watchable and enjoyable videos.
- Posts: 486
- Joined: Sun Apr 02, 2006 2:02 am
Return to Sea
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: elliott42kev, icthec, Ieuan Belshaw and 5 guests