I've been updating various things on the Access part of the SCA website the
main ones are:
* Various location updates including Stanley, the Dee, the Ericht, Lerwick
Harbour, the Lyon, the Spey, the Kinglass, the Ness, the Fechlin and the
Crawick see www.scot-canoe.org/access/riverindex.htm
* The Scottish Outdoor Access Code consultation
www.scot-canoe.org/access...sscode.htm Your response
needed to make sure the Code accurately reflects the letter and spirit of
the Land Reform Act.
* Access fora - consultation on a National Access Forum and volunteers
needed for local access fora.
* More on proposed hydros www.scot-canoe.org/access/hydros.htm
* Info on proposed changes to the Bathing Water Directive
* Info on proposed changes to the Law on the Foreshore and the Sea Bed