- Written by Mark Gawler
Welcome to the new look UK Rivers Guidebook, whilst the changes you see on the surface are fairly minor a lot has changed underneath. We have moved to a new server and updated almost every piece of software the site runs on. The one major update remains, the phpBB forum software which will be updated soon. For comments and feedback please use this thread.
If you are having issues login in to the site see this post.
- Written by Guidebook
From the Forum...
- The New Sea Kayaking Guide to Pembrokeshire & ... - Carpcon - This guide has always been a valuable resource for those that kayak in this area, but after 20 years it has had a serious facelift and a massive...
- Omelette in a bag - - MikeB - Not tried this as yet, but for those of us who like cooking in camp, this might be interesting -
- Custom printed rash vests? - CreekingCreepers - Hi guys, I'm looking to purchase some custom printed rash vests. Does anyone recommend any printing companies? I've heard tales of certain companies not being great, where the printed colours run or peel off. Obviously, i'm wanting to avoid such...
- Werner Odachi - Biscuit65 - A short review -
- DW Wing sizes and K2 choices - daplew - Hi all, I completed DW 2015 earlier this year and am now looking to do it again in 2016. This year I was using a loaned Kirton Meister K2 and set of...